Scholarships available for any subject in Psychology. Applicants are invited from any country, however the scholarship will only cover fees at UK / EU rate. International students may still need to pay the difference between Home and Overseas tuition fee rate. Scholarships will be available for the duration of one academic year of any MSc program in Psychology.
Level of Education
Scholarships only available for MSc – Master degree.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for any subject in Psychology at the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences, University of Edinburgh – UK.
Amount of Scholarships
The scholarship program includes:
- Tuition fees at Home / EU rate. Overseas students may still need to pay the difference between Home and Overseas fees rate.
- Small additional fund may also available to cover research cost.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of 1 academic year.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for Master (MSc) degree program in Psychology.
- Applicants must have high academic merit and the need for funding.
- Applicants are welcome from any country: UK, Europe or overseas students.
- Applicants must meet the English language entry requirements.
- Scholarships available for new students only. Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have received the conditional / unconditional offer from the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences by the closing date of the scholarship program.
Number of Scholarships Available
2 (two) scholarships available for this program.
Scholarships available for all students from any country. There is no restriction on the nationality of the students.
The School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences will assess all applications based on academic merit and the need for funding.
How to Apply
- You must first apply online for admission to the Master program at the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences, University of Edinburgh – UK.
- After you have received the offer letter, you must apply online for the scholarship program. You will not be able to apply the scholarship unless you have received the offer of admission from the University of Edinburgh.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website.
The closing date for this scholarship program is April 30, 2018.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
The School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences, University of Edinburgh – UK, will notify all applicants by June 2018.
- You must have received the offer of admission before applying for the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be based on academic merit and the need for funding.
- The scholarship will cover fees at the UK / EU rate only. Overseas students may need to pay the difference between Home and Overseas rate.
Scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of European Union, commencing Undergraduate degree in Mathematics 2018 - 2019 at School of Mathematics, University of Edinburgh - UK. The scholarships are worth £1,000 each year for the duration of your study subject to satisfactory progress. Applicants must have applied for the full time program through UCAS and have been offered a place at the School of Mathematics by the deadline of the scholarship. ...
Cardiff School of Psychology, Cardiff University - UK, is offering fully funded PhD scholarship in Psychology for all students from any country commencing study in October 2016. The studentship will cover full tuition fee at Home / EU rate, provide maintenance grant, allowance, funding for conference, a computer and office space, etc. Studentship is available for the duration of your study: 3 years. As the studentship will cover the tuition fees at Home / EU rate, ...
Leeds University Business School is offering scholarships for students from UK, EU, and Overseas commencing Master programs in academic year 2019 / 2020. Applicants must hold a conditional / unconditional offer to study Master degree at the university. Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic records, professional and personal skills through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities. Applicants must download and complete the scholarship application form and follow the instructions. The amount of scholarships are vary between programs. Level of Education Scholarships ...
Free Scholarships Newsletter
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.