Leeds University Business School is offering scholarships for students from UK, EU, and Overseas commencing Master programs in academic year 2019 / 2020.
Applicants must hold a conditional / unconditional offer to study Master degree at the university. Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic records, professional and personal skills through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities. Applicants must download and complete the scholarship application form and follow the instructions. The amount of scholarships are vary between programs.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for Master degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for a wide range of subjects offered at the Leeds University Business School, such as:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Actuarial Finance
- MSc Banking and International Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Financial Risk Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Business Analytics and Decision Sciences
- MSc Enterprise
- MSc Global Innovation Management
- MSc Global Supply Chain Management
- MSc Information Systems and Information Management
- MSc Strategic Management in the Global Environment
- MSc Organizational Psychology
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
- MSc International Business
- MSc Consumer Analytics and Marketing Strategy
- MSc International Marketing Management
- MA Organizational Behaviour
- MA Human Resource Management
- MA Advertising and Marketing
- MA Corporate Communications, Marketing and Public Relations
Amount of Scholarships
The amount of scholarships are vary between programs. Please check their website for more detail.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships available for the duration of your study.